Sunday 25 May 2014

Shoes for offbeat grooms, groomsmen, bridesboys, and lovers of fancy men's footwear

http://drescollection.blogspot.com/

We all know that Converse are the un-official shoe of the Offbeat Groom, and that's awesome. We're fully in support of All-Stars. They're sweet shoes, and imminently affordable. But what about for the discerning dude/genderqueer who wants something a little more formal, a little less athletic? Something that's going to be fancy as hell and can be resoled?
Well! Today I bring you my current favorite crop of men's formal footwear. Of course there's some Fluevog action in here, but I've also got some Vivienne Westwood, some green-soled Jil Sanders, and some skull-covered Jeffery-West. I also made a point to include some double monk straps, which are my husband's current obsession.

No comments:

Post a Comment